1) What was it about Jesus that drew large crowds?
2) Why did Jesus teach in parables and not a lecture style or a three point sermon?
3) There are usually several layers of meaning to a parable. What truths do you glean from these parables?
4) Why did Jesus talk about organic things so often when He taught?
5) Are you helping to spread seed?
6) How can we help reap the harvest?
7) It was one thing to see a guy teach and do a few healings. Seeing Jesus calm the winds and the waves was a miracle on a whole different level. It left the disciples afraid, but I think it can leave us comforted. What is comforting about Jesus controlling even the wind and the waves?